So, the south tower of my dorm is hosting an assassins game! I'm super excited!!! I just got my target. >:3 get ready to be hunted down. Anyway the game lasts for a week and a half, so I'm probably going to be hiding in either a classroom, my room, or a restricted personnel area, where they're not allowed to tag me. Hehe. I will win! Anyway for about a week I'll be giving daily play by play updates about the game and how it's progressing. Lol my friends are probably not going to be seeing me for a while. Anyway, I'm paranoid. XD the winner of the assassins game gets their face drawn into a Pokemon!!! How cool is that?! Not to say that I don't already have one. :3 Where is my secret hide out? I'll give you a hint if you're the person after me. It's somewhere that you see all the time but probably haven't decided to take a detour there before. It's in plain sight.
Stay chill.
No comments:
Post a Comment