Actually, I'm not sure if I'm going to go home for Spring break. I know it sounds kind of depressing D: I wanted to see my mommy and daddy! >_< But dude, if I stay here I get to concentrate more on stuff and write more FANFICTION. lol I'm such a loser, but it's true. Anyway, I HAD THIS WEIRD DREAM LAST NIGHT! So, I was moved to another lab that was in the main tower and instead of being some normal tower, which looked the same as it usually does, I see that there are 2 parts to the tower. There's the train station that's like those underground subway things, and there's a giant super elevator to the laboratories. OMG IT WAS SO AWESOME. And I was dumb enough to ask why did they have labs in the main tower. Well, it made sense to ask. If there were animals or like sensitive experiments, the bells would ring really loudly and mess up the experiments. Instead the bells rang through an AWESOME campus wide PA system. (Why do I feel like I'm nerd-ing out?) And when we were coming back down to finish the paperwork, there was a lady who was selling cats at the elevator and connection area of the train station and the labs. She was saying "Don't choose the cat. Let the cat choose you." Whatever that means. I LIKE ALL THE CATS! Then I found this raccoon that I'm not sure liked me or not and then it followed me around and stuff. As for the rest of the dream, I don't think I really remember. Well, I guess the moral of this story -- I should get a cat?
-
No comments:
Post a Comment