Hi Persons!
I was thinking I had gone delirious after studying continuously for hours and then falling asleep in class. As the FABULOUS ME trudged back to my dormitory in the cold wind and rain, I saw a hot dog. Yes! You heard it right. A giant moving hot dog. Let me be the first to say that, MAN WAS I HUNGRY. I pretty much drooled as I tracked down (And when I say tracked down, I mean chasing after that thing) that floating hot dog , unaware of my surroundings like a rabid raccoon. (NO I AM NOT EXAGGERATING!!) Okay, maybe a little, but that's beside the point. Anyway, the hot dog stopped moving, and the first thing I thought was "OMG! I CAN FINALLY EAT A HOT DOG." My dreams were about to come true, after an entire day of studying and classes, an 8AM class, and lots of homework and essay papers, I was about to get my fill. But no. By then, I came to my senses and realized I was following a nice Oscar Meyer truck. Luckily I didn't follow it out into the middle of nowhere, BUT IF I HAD THAT CHANCE I WOULD HAVE. Back to the story, I was back outside my nice warm dormitory. The door opened, and there were no hot dogs. (Quite depressing to say the least.) So instead I dragged my sorry butt back inside and opened a bag of gummy bears, which was nice since I ripped off their heads with my sharp fang of doomishly, sharp, deathly doom death... DOOM.
--
PS: Hot dog man. One day I will find your truck again, and I will eat my fill of hot dogs. Just you wait.

No comments:
Post a Comment