My dorm held an event where there were guys who came to an all girls dorm, mine, to dance salsa with us. So, I came back from my science midterm, dead tired, to a bunch of dancing bodies. Obviously, as a practical young woman, I headed towards the FOOD. BECAUSE FOOD IS AMAZING. FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Anyway, as I was stuffing my face with that delicious array of salsa, chips, cookies, muffins, crackers, cheese, lemonade, etc. DUDE IT WAS DELICIOUS. As I was busy stuffing my face with junk food as my sorry excuse as dinner, a guy came up to me to ask me to dance. (As if I can dance. .__. HAHA! No.) And as you can imagine, I turned around with a bunch of food just stuffed into my mouth, some of it falling out, since my mouth isn't big enough to fit an entire muffin. (Let me first say that ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY ASK A GIRL TO DANCE WHEN SHE IS SHOVING FOOD IN HER FACE.) It was unsightly, at least I would have thought so if I was that guy. And, as the polite young lady that I am, I shook my head no, yes I let the muffin crumbs fall out of my mouth.... I handed him a cookie, and he started munching like on cookies like crazy. Well, that's the end to the wonderful story of a loser who can't dance. xD
Stay single!! :D And Happy Happy Happy Single's Awareness Day!
I'm going to preorder another old cat lady starter kit!
--
No comments:
Post a Comment