Thursday, June 26, 2014

Story Time With Dolce! Part 1

It was supposed to be our first meeting, yet I was certain I already knew you...
~~~
     "Oh no. Oh no!" The ball flew over the large brick fence, "Hup," a little girl grunted as she jumped from the branch to the brick wall.
     "Is this yours?" There was a man on the other side, holding her ball.
     "I'm Nina Doyle, age 10. Nice to meet you!" She dropped her ball, taking hold of his hand.
     "I'm Andrew Daniels." I know.
~~~
From a long time ago, even before I was born... I loved you in my past life.
~~~
     I had always wanted to be Andrew's bride. I was boyish when I was a kid, so being with someone I loved at a warm dining table was something I could only ever dream of.  Hillary Simmons died at the tender age of fifteen. Andrew's love who passed away ten years ago... was my past self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment