Welcome to the forum of the old cat lady! jkjk This is just going to be an introduction to my blog. I still have no idea what I'm going to post here, but be expected to see complaints, and random stuff. I know. I know. It doesn't sound like a very good start does it? BUT, NO MATTER! Let's begin this blog with the good.
First of all you might be wondering, Why is this called sunflowers and biscuits? Well, I don't know. I like sunflowers, and I like biscuits. That's all.
INTRODUCTIONS:
I am a lazy college student who currently needs to be studying for an upcoming exam on Wednesday, but refuses to do anything. My hobbies include, napping and the internet. My feet are often cold, I don't enjoy wearing shoes indoors. I have a hard time English-ing, so pardon my grammar.
Anyway, that's all for now! Enjoy life and stay cool!
--
Hi Frances, found this through FB =P It's Ruby from Kins xP. I use livejournal for my blogging but it's mainly just me complaining about my love life, or lack there-of.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruby! :D You should totes subscribe to me. :P *winkwink*
ReplyDeleteKayyy but I haven't used blogger in agesss. I'll totally check on this now and then though, regardless of being subbed or not xp. Man, there are too many blogging sites
ReplyDeleteI was going to use wordpess, but this was linked to my gmail. xD It was easy to get started.
ReplyDelete