Tuesday, February 12, 2013

PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE LOSERS!!

WARNING: NOT AS FUNNY -- COMPLAINT BLOG

Hello guys!
     I just want to prepare all of you guys for the first complaint on my blog, sadly so. D: So, 6 of us in my wing got reported for being loud, including me, in the lounge. Fine, I understand that I talk loud, but they could have just peeked their head out of their door and told us. :/ DUDE, PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE IS NOT COOL! (Though I do admit to doing it sometimes.) If I'm Angry enough I'll post a picture. Anyway, I came up with a few plans of action to get them back. >:) Oh! You guys are wondering how I know it's them? Well, whenever the sororities are rushing (for sororities), drinking, and partying, we never get noise complaints. It's only when they're in the Hungover time, that they decide to make them. (Coincidence? I THINK NOT!) You're underage, all of you in my wing. You shouldn't be drinking. much less, you shouldn't be drinking and driving. I mean... YOU LOOK LIKE A DRUNK BABOON WITH YOUR MAKE UP SMEARED ACROSS YOU FACE AND A BARED RED BUTT! Seriously, it's an all girls dorm so, there are sorority girls walking around drunk at night with their shorts in their hands in a thong on <--- Neon pink with a lovely red plastic cup.  (Not a very pleasing image, unless you're a guy, because we all know how perverted guys are.)  Anyway, my plan of action!!!!

(1) Put all of our stuff up and start screaming like a crazy person, run back into our rooms, and when the people come to see what's going on, their report will be invalid. (Do this multiple times until their reports are invalid and they'll be caught underage drinking. >:D I'm so HATEFUL! MUAHAHAHAHA! It's not my fault you're not used to drinking. YOU'RE UNDERAGE.)

(2) Knock on their door, start a huge beer party out in the lounge, they'll starting drinking, and we'll report them. Then THEY'LL GET CAUGHT!! MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

(3) Knock on their door and slap them silly.

(4) Leave them for bait during a Zombie Apocalypse.

(5) Throw their own baboon crap at them while smearing their make-up with that lovely brown doo.

(6) All of the above.

     I know it isn't as funny as the past few days, but I'm just venting. And...... where better to do that than a blog? Well, if worst comes to worst, I'll just take a picture of their drunkeness here on the internet so they can be SHAMED for the rest of their adult lives. (If I'm really that revengeful, which I am.) As for now, I'll just stay passive aggressive and hold the door for them when they're 15 feet from the door so they can be all awkward as they have to run to get into the dorm.

And remember kids, revenge isn't bad when the other person is dumb or if they deserve it.

-- Bruce Willis  Me! >:)

PS: I've realized as I've gotten older, I've seem to have become more and more unforgiving. Is that normal? I used to be able to like a lot of people, but now I seem to find more people to dislike and sometimes to the extent of hate. Meh, and maybe it's just because I'm exposed to more people who just like to be losers. -freaking neighbors euthanizing all the animals on block. (Yeah, I hate you too.) They euthanized a little girl's corgie dog, but that's a story for next time.-

1 comment: