Hello everyone!
So, I live in a dorm, and we have a large bulletin board near the lounge area, and my RA put up puzzle pieces with our names on them. The point of the "game" is to stick all of the puzzle pieces on the board so that it forms some sort of a proverb. (Whatever that means.) Well,
instead of studying, I decided to sneak around our wing and
stealing borrowing puzzle pieces from the doors of the other residents. (
SCANDALOUS I know.) I managed to get most of them on the board, but there are still 5 or 6 pieces that just can't seem to be found. >_> (
I will find you.) <_< Anyway, I haven't put my puzzle piece on the board yet, because I want to have the honor of putting it on last! But people in the wing started pointing out people who haven't put theirs on yet, and I was one of the lucky few who got caught.
(Not like it was a secret or anything.) So, today, I took a Sharpie and wrote my name on a random piece that didn't have a name written on it!!!
SNEAKY I KNOW RIGHT?! I wonder how long it'll take for them to notice that the handwriting is different. Until then, I will be the holder of the mysterious missing yellow puzzle piece. >:3
--
James Bond ME!
Oh wow, Francis,
ReplyDeleteI can finally be updated on the daily life of the craziest peep I know! YAY!
*insta-subscribe* Although I have no idea how I do that... Hmmm, I'll just pop in when I pop in. :D
(And yes, I'm still using the gmail you made for me.)
Aww, how nice. HAHA I'll make sure to keep you update on my daily doings, and randomness. >_< Glad you hopped on the Francis's creeper white van.
ReplyDelete